Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Product Development Engineer Jobs in Whitewater, WI
Product Development Engineer - Power Washers
· Drive front-end engineering efforts to support New Product Development projects for Power Washer product line.
· Provide engineering input for new product development projects including; creating and maintaining development schedules, executing product development plans (schedule, product cost, resources to complete project, quality targets, product specification adherence, development and prove out of product validation test plans, etc.), interfacing with internal company personnel.
· Perform and lead design analysis, troubleshooting and coordinating component testing/validation, providing engineering support to lab as needed
· Drive risk assessment-mitigations of active projects and derived projects assigned by Engineering Manager.
· Develop/assist engineering drawings, 3D and design of product.
· Responsible for assisting in the ongoing development and execution of engineering procedures, standards/controls and upgrade processes to ensure consistency, reliability and accuracy of the product performance. Including contributing in cost reduction activities.
· Assist in development and preparation for product line reviews, engineering process audits and assist in corrective action activities.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
2. Minimum five years of engineering experience in a product development and manufacturing environment required.
3. Minimum 2 yrs of practical Experience in Pro-E Wildfire 4 & experience in Creo is a plus.
4. Skill to read/understand and make recommendations regarding product design, technical material, engineering drawings and ANSI standards is required.
5. Must have ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment.
· Excellent project management skill is a plus
· MS office proficiency, expert in Excel and related productivity tools experience is preferred
· Six Sigma, SPC knowledge is preferred
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, casting, forming, assembly & variation analysis is preferred.
· Experience in small air-cooled engines and direct drive pumps is a plus
About Generac Power Systems:
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Generac meets the power needs of consumers and businesses alike, across the country and around the world.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Product Development Engineer jobs in Whitewater, Wisconsin: