Generac Power Systems – Join the leader in the power industry! Our Industrial Product Group is seeking a Power Solutions Manager for our Industrial Sales Division. If you're a sales professional interested in having an immediate impact, possess an "anything is possible" attitude, and you are looking for a high energy environment that values creativity and hard work coupled with real-world stability, Generac Power Systems, Inc. may have the opportunity for you.
The Power Solutions Manager is responsible for the promotion and technical sales support of Generac Industrial products with focus on the Modular Power System solution. This individual will assist our Regional Sales Managers and Dealers on specific projects and work directly with key electrical engineering and construction firms to achieve a Generac product being specified and sourced. In addition, the Power Solutions Manager will conduct training seminars for the electrical engineering community utilizing a pre-package curriculum, Professional Development Series Seminars. In this role, you can expect up to 70% travel and have the ability to work from a home office.
******WE WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES IN ALL MAJOR US CITIES*********
• Bachelor's degree, if no degree at least 10 years related experience
• Power generation experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Engine Generator Paralleling Experience
• BSEE/BSME preferred
• 8-10 years experience in technical sales/sales support
• Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to speak in front of groups
• Ability to communicate at executive level as well as plant operational level
• Ability to recognize market trends and evaluate competitor strengths and weakness
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
About Generac Power Systems:
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Generac meets the power needs of consumers and businesses alike, across the country and around the world.