Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Manufacturing Engineer Jobs in Waukesha, WI
Manufacturing Engineer - Waukesha
Generac Power Systems – Join the leader in the power industry and the Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year! Our Corporate Office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our Operations/Materials Management Division.
In this position, you will be responsible for the design of manufacturing equipment, fixtures, programs, and production test cells. You will follow your projects through design, manufacture, and implementation as well as training of operators. In addition, you will design tooling and fixturing, troubleshoot manufacturing issues, and facilitate process improvements. Your communication skills should allow you to work with all levels within the organization.
Generac has a unique opportunity to design automated equipment including the mechanical, electrical, and program design from start to finish while overseeing implementation of the equipment on our manufacturing floor. You can expect to be involved with automated welders, a variety of rotor/stator manufacturing equipment, varnish impregnation systems, assembly fixtures, and hydraulic/pneumatic presses.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, plus a minimum of three years working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Design experience with AutoCAD or ProE
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Experience in manufacturing engineering
- Generator building and testing
- PLC programming knowledge
- Solid written and oral communication
- Some exposure to machine design
- 3 - 5 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering
About Generac Power Systems:
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Generac meets the power needs of consumers and businesses alike, across the country and around the world.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Manufacturing Engineer jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin: