Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Manufacturing Engineer Jobs in Whitewater, WI
Generac Power Systems is a company on the move! We have almost doubled in size over the past 3 years. Our growth has allowed further expansion to include the recent purchase of a manufacturing facility in Jefferson, Wisconsin. With this added production capability, we will be better able to serve our growing global dealer network and associated customer base.
Pivotal to our growth is the expansion of our Operations Team. We are seeking Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers in possibly all area Wisconsin production facilities. Locations include: Waukesha, Eagle, Whitewater and Jefferson.
Successful candidates will feel “at home” in an industrial setting. You will quickly become a valued member of the production management team with close alignment to the NPI Team. Your focus on troubleshooting manufacturing issues and work with continuous process improvement will lead you to projects which include: time studies, production support, line balancing, ergonomics/workstation design, plant layout, as well as capital equipment justifications, machine builds and fixture designs. Solid communication skills with all levels within the organization are required and the desire to roll up your sleeves is necessary!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment. If no degree, a minimum of five years in a similar manufacturing role
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office systems
- Design experience using AutoCAD and/or ProE
- Knowledge of work method and time studies
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
Additional Skills preferred:
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Tool Fixture Design experience
- Capital equipment justification
- Machine Design/Build background
- Cross functional work with NPI
About Generac Power Systems:
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Generac meets the power needs of consumers and businesses alike, across the country and around the world.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Manufacturing Engineer jobs in Whitewater, Wisconsin:
Industrial Engineer NEW!
Volunteers of America National Services in Whitewater, Wisconsin
Posted 2 days ago on minnesotajobs.com
Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. in Mukwonago, WI
Posted 5 months ago on the web
Generac Power System, Inc in Jefferson, WI
Posted 13 days ago on StartWire