Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Industrial Engineering Technician Jobs in Whitewater, WI
Industrial Engineering Technician - 2nd Shift
Generac Power Systems – Join the leader in the power industry! Our Whitewater, WI location is seeking an Industrial Engineering Technician on 2nd shift for our Operations/Materials Management Division.
Recent College Grads are encouraged to apply!
In this position, you will be “hands-on” in an industrial setting. You will quickly become a valued member of the shop floor management team made up of a Production Supervisor, a Production Control Planner, a Materials Buyer and You! You will work with the team on time studies, production support, line balancing, ergonomics/workstation design, quality assurance and plant layout. Opportunities include designing tooling and fixturing, troubleshooting manufacturing issues, facilitating continuous process improvements and capital equipment justification. Good communication skills with all levels within the organization are required, and the desire to “roll up your sleeves” is necessary!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Technology or equivalent. If no degree, a minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office systems
- Must be able to work 2nd shift (3PM-12AM) Preferred Skills:
- 1 -5 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Design experience using AutoCad and/or ProE
- Knowledge of work method and time studies
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Tool Fixture Design experience
About Generac Power Systems:
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Generac meets the power needs of consumers and businesses alike, across the country and around the world.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Industrial Engineering Technician jobs in Whitewater, Wisconsin: