Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in Waukesha, WI
Digital Marketing Manager
Generac Power Systems – Join the leader in the power industry! Our Corporate Office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic oversight, as well as tactical and project management support for Generac’s entire internet presence. You will drive creative projects and provide input to creative development and execution of internet marketing materials with both in-house and external creative teams. The candidate will be an active thought-leader for digital marketing, staying abreast of current literature, search engine trends, competitors, and best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media. Your passion and innovation will allow you to bring new ideas and concepts to generate acquisition leads.
Our successful candidate must possess the ability to understand business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing of manufactured technical products, and develop effective internet marketing activities consistent with overall departmental objectives. In collaboration with the IT department you will drive the overall ‘look and feel’ of the company’s website which are consistent with creative guidelines established for other marketing communications. It is pivotal to maintain awareness and knowledge of the latest technologies (Web 2.0 concepts, flash animation, use of pop-ups, etc.) and recommend changes. Your schedule should permit occasional travel as there will be trade shows, media events and customer meetings that you must attend.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years working experience to include developing, implementing and managing strategic web marketing projects. With no degree, a minimum of 10 years work experience is expected
- Experience with web design, data analysis and software development to make routine changes to company websites
- Experience utilizing web technologies and concepts including SEM and other acquisition programs, CRM, CMS, SEO, display advertising, affiliate marketing, social and email campaigns and web analytics
- Proven track record of successfully utilizing market research, trend data and other sources to arrive at strategic propositions for testing
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Prior experience supporting multiple sales channels
- Ektron and Omniture experience
- Strong collaboration skills, with a hands-on approach to ensure marketing goals are met
- Ability to present/communicate data to different levels within an organization
- Coordinates across multifunctional teams
- Strong Project Management skills
- Must be able to work independently
About Generac Power Systems:
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the family home through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Generac meets the power needs of consumers and businesses alike, across the country and around the world.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Digital Marketing Manager jobs in Waukesha, Wisconsin: