As the Culture and Resource Manager at Garrison Hughes, you will be part of an exciting agency and a fun group of people who take their work seriously. In this position, you will have the opportunity to lead the day-to day office operations.
- 1-3 years professional experience.
- Lead and manage all hiring for the agency and our staffing business. This includes managing the recruiting, screening, interviewing and offering of posted positions.
- Create and develop office and employee programs and initiatives that better the morale, culture and inclusiveness of the agency.
- Institute policies and procedures that add to the agency, making it more efficient and professional.
-Assist Director of Operations with HR paperwork process
- Purchase, manage and stock all food, drinks, cleaning and office supplies. This includes managing allocated budgets, brokering deals with vendors and ensuring all supplies are updated.
- Serve as primary liaison with the building management regarding cleaning, HVAC and general maintenance needs.
- Responsible for oversight of securing the elevators each day.
- Manage any enhancements or changes to our space including, carpet, furniture, paint and cleaning.
- Coordinate and lead special events such as client parties, school visits and holiday decorating.
- Provide support for executive team and client-facing staff as needed.
-Assist Director of Operations with various projects
Candidate must have strong organization skills and communication skills. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
About Garrison Hughes:
You don't need a big agency to get big agency thinking. We are the most awarded creative team in the region because we focus on what is important to our clients: smart ideas that get results. Our unique advantages are our size and experience. We are not a traditional ad agency so there are no layers to go through and no big overhead costs to pay for. And we plug in nicely with internal marketing teams and suppliers. If you got any closer than that, you'd have to work here.