“Awesome company, great benefits and room for growth!”
A leading Wholesale Floor Covering Distributor with corporate offices in Santa Fe Springs, California is seeking an experienced, motivated, resourceful and positive Credit & Collections professional to join its Financial Services Department team.
1. Minimum five years of Business to Business Credit & Collection experience, preferably in a wholesale distribution environment.
2. Proficient in data entry, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
3. Excellent negotiation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Outstanding organizational, customer service, time management, and follow up skills utilizing Event Management System effectively.
5. Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers to resolve credit issues.
7. Enthusiastic, energetic, proactive and results oriented, must be capable of multi-tasking and working collaboratively in a very busy, high-paced team environment.
8. Working knowledge of Accounting.
1. Reviews and analyzes large portfolio of assigned accounts to ensure outstanding balances are in compliance with Company’s credit terms and policies.
2. Reviews and releases orders from credit hold.
3. Monitors accounts receivable aging reports and contacts delinquent customer accounts for payment.
4. Establishes payment arrangements with customers, maintains detailed record of all collection call activity and conducts timely follow up utilizing event management system.
5. Processes customer payments via credit card and checks by fax.
6. Handles high volume of internal and external customer telephone inquiries regarding status of customer accounts.
7. Reviews and documents customer deductions, reconciles customer’s accounts, expedites and issues adjustments/credit memos.
8. Conducts annual review of assigned accounts, updates credit files and assists in requalifying customers for credit terms.
9. Interacts and communicates effectively with customers, colleagues, sales personnel and management regarding credit issues, policies and procedures to insure mutual understanding and positive outcomes.
10. Prepares monthly status reports on past due accounts and customers exceeding credit limits.
11. Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Corporate Credit Manager.
Galleher is a rapidly growing company with sales exceeding $200 millions dollars. There are over 320 employees working at 21 locations, and the company credits its success to the skills, dedication and efforts of its employees. The company sells floor-covering products to over 2,000 customers and is nationally recognized for its innovative and effective management and sales techniques. Galleher sources material from more than 15 countries.
The company offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.