“Excellent company, great benefits, growing domestically, and exciting future and opportunities.”
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design of mechanical and electro-mechanical high-speed weighing and sorting equipment for the poultry, beef, pork, and fish processing industries from conception through release, manufacturing, assembly, installation, and startup. The Mechanical Engineer will also be responsible for the continued support of existing equipment and for third part equipment.
· Designs and details mechanical and electro-mechanical systems to customer specifications
· Supports/maintains existing equipment design changes through engineering change notices
· Knowledge of other food industries or USDA regulations
· Conveyor design and general material handling knowledge
· SolidWorks solid modeling experience
Employment at Gainco is contingent upon the successfully completing both a pre-employment background check and a drug screening.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US (I-9 form).
Gainco is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans (M/F/D/V)
Gainco products allow our customers to increase product yields, with a safe and quality system that improves their food processing operations. Our measuring, monitoring and information-reporting technologies drive corrective actions, labor savings, and process line improvements by giving you accurate, real-time data. It is success you can measure.