Benefits OfferedMedical, Retirement
Compensation$55,000 per year
Gage Multifamily Services is seeking a construction superintendent for a number of apartment renovations in Austin, TX.
Candidates will manage daily operations of projects focusing on quality control, daily communication, schedule and safety.The candidate should possess experience with insurance restoration and multifamily reconstruction and shows strong communication and organizational traits.They are expected to be handed a scope of work and a schedule and be able to run projects till completion including all inspections and client walks. And finally, candidates will be highly motivated, organized and interested in the potential to grow with a family company.
- Coordinates all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget and with quality workmanship that conforms to the scope of work.
- Maintains the project schedule and coordinates labor, procures materials and equipment required for various project tasks.
- Monitors all production work and subcontractors and assures all work is within project scope of work and set specifications. Inspects project work activities and serves to advise field supervision of possible safety hazards and assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Conducts regular safety meetings with employees and subcontractors addressing specific work areas and conditions that require safety attention stressing compliance with company and regulatory safety procedures.
- Coordinates with engineers, subcontractors, client/owner, inspectors, etc. to isolate project design and/ or specification problems and assists in developing solutions to these problems.
- Documents project status and communicates to interested parties; Including, but not limited to the following: complete daily project reports, complete weekly client project reports, coordination of client visits.
- Maintains communication with supervisor on daily progress and/or problems that may arise.
- Schedules inspections as necessary with The City of Austin and San Antonio, client representatives and engineers.
- Creates a positive, safe and productive job site.
About Gage Multifamily Service:
Company address: 1920 S. IH 35 Austin TX 78704
Posted date: yesterday