Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Manager Jobs in Albuquerque, NM
Transition & Transformation Manager - ICT
The Transition & Transformation Manager - ICT will support the Transition and Transformation planning, costing and solution delivery for new deals in the sales pipeline. This position will work closely with the deal team to prepare and present all T&T related content. Once a new contract is signed this role will move into delivery to provide continuity of customer context.
- Provide leadership to various presales projects as assigned.
- Comply with and accurately represent Company projects, transition and transformation management methodologies, tools and deliverables.
- Join overall deal team and participate in all relevant deal activities.
- Liaise with SPM colleagues in other regions and on Service deal boards to assure global understanding and acceptance.
- Build project plans at varying degrees of detail based on where the deal is in the presales process.
- Participate in customer orals sessions to present T&T concepts, timeline, effort, etc.
- Review, update and approve all T&T content in RFI or RFP responses.
- Support the sales team in due diligence efforts.
- Support the sales team during contract negotiations by contributing T&T content into the various schedules.
- Liaise, as needed with colleagues in production to ensure T&T plan is achievable.
- Support account CBMs and SDMs in delivery to customer expectations.
- Lead T&T planning and execution efforts after successful contract conclusion.
- Manage T&T programs to time, budget, scope and quality standards expected by the Company and the customers.
- Oversee the work of project managers delivering individual work streams or projects within an overall Transition or Transformation program.
- Contribute outside of immediate role to the growth and improvement of the local and global Strategic Project Management organization.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Travel as needed to prospective and new customer locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- PMP certification
- 10+ years of project management/program management experience supporting IT infrastructure efforts.
- Must have experience working with complex global clients in the IT Service industry. (Not hardware, software or widgets)
- Requires understanding of pre-sales / support sales presentations
- Experience leading major IT programs that span different regions, time zones and cultures.
- Knowledge and experience of technologies across CSS, DSS and TSS.
- Experience delivering multiple Transition and Transformation programs moving customers to a managed service model.
- Experience with data center readiness and relocation efforts.
- Demonstrated experience giving formal presentations to prospective customers.
- Ability to travel 100%
Local candidates are encouraged. Sorry, we are unable to transfer or sponsor at this time; no 3rd party. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
Key Words: Transition, Transformation, Management, ICT, Information Communication Technology, IT Service Delivery, Solution Delivery, Project Management, Program Management, RFI, Proposals, RFP, CSS, DSS, TSS, Global, Travel, Timeline, Budget, Scope Quality Standards
About Futuretech Staffing:
Futuretech Staffing is your nationwide solution for contract and permanent placement of Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Customer Service, Healthcare, Information Technology (IT), Oil & Gas Exploration, Petrochemical, Energy Professionals, Executive, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Engineering, Bio-technology, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution.
We are filling a number of positions for a client of ours based in California and will supply more information once we receive resumes and determine if you are a match.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Manager jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico:
Assistant Store Manager Trainee NEW!
Walgreens in Albuquerque, NM
Posted 15 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Privately Owned Company in Albuquerque, NM
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Property Manager | Mountain Run
Avenue5 Residential, LLC in Albuquerque, NM
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter