Inside Sales Representatives - $65-75K - Established global company responsible for buying and selling oil and gas equipment, ready to hire inside sales representatives. SW Houston location. Person must be experience making heavy outbound cold calls, and MUST HAVE SOME EXPOSURE TO THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY. These jobs are open due to promotion. They strongly prefer degrees, but we can present without if person has related experience. READY TO HIRE NOW!!
Position: The Account Manager is a role within the Operations team, specifically in the area of Account Management, responsible for managing the successful execution of specific sales accounts and their consignments.
Specific Responsibilities & Projects:
· Outside Sales Partnership: You will be responsible for building a productive partnership with an outside sales representative(s). This role will own communicating the internal processes in order to execute consignment sales to our sellers.
· Accumulate and manage all data provided by the consignor for every consignment of material. With the goal to exceed their requirements, demands and achieve within a specified time frame. Gather seller’s expectations/requirements, ensuring accuracy of descriptions, pictures and any additional specs or data provided to maximize the monetary return.
· Coordinate complex field service projects – making sure all details are communicated throughout the organization and back to the seller ensuring they meet they exceed the requirements from the seller.
· Execute contracts with each seller for every consignment.
· Ensure the timely delivery of information on all aspects of the consignment and communicate back to the seller.
· Provide proactive solutions/best practices to maximize the return based on market conditions and provide options and strategies to best sell their material.
· Coordinate with several contact points for each consignment in order to obtain all the necessary requirements to facilitate the gathering of the essential data for each consignment.
· Build and deliver consignor specific reports as they relate to historical sales data, marketing statistics and auction activity.
Characteristics necessary to survive and thrive in our organization:
· Desire to be a part of a high reward, fast paced and high challenge environment
· Drive to meet daily deadlines and execute skills on a high level
· Demonstrated organizational skills with high attention to detail, executed with multiple projects on a daily basis
· Ability to assess problems, research root cause and present proposed solution(s) to resolve both internal and external client bases
· Proven experience with coordinating several internal departments and resources in order to achieve a superior work product/deliverables to external clients
· Proven successful track record with high demand accounts
· 5+ years of experience in a self-motivating, initiative driven work environment
· Undergraduate Degree
· Advanced level proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM database
· Directly applicable experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is a requirement - oil and gas product knowledge important
Salary / Benefits:
· Full-time Position – Salary based on experience
· Bonus Plan based on Company performance and individual metrics
· 401(k) Plan with Company Match
· Insurance: PPO Medical, Dental & Vision / Short & Long-Term Disability / Life Insurance
· Paid Parking
· 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) with 8 Paid Holidays