Merchandise and stock products at various customer sites in accordance to plans and/or company specifications. Replenish store inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display space. Ensure retail price tags are displayed properly, and maintain all Point-of-Sales materials. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility
with store personnel. Follow established route list, keep route materials up to date.
- Provides shelf and display merchandising to all stores
- Provides reset expertise
- Works with Sales Representatives/Managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule
- Builds effective relationships with store personnel in the course of executing merchandising task; assures customer satisfaction
- Identifies incremental sales opportunities
- Provides feedback on competitor activities
- Covers routes and provides sales and/or merchandising services as assigned
Hand truck, pallet jack, wheeled cart/rack, Box Cutter knife, and personal vehicle.Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 lbs repeatedly
- Standing/Walking constantly, while performing duties.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record is required
- Must have a reliable vehicle with valid insurance
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass drug test, criminal background check
- verifiable work experience
- Previous merchandising experience preferred
- Bi lingual (English/ Spanish)
: $9.50/hr. plus $50.00/week for gas
About Future Force Personnel:
Celebrating our 24 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, Atlanta, New Jersey, North Carolina and Virginia.
For more information visit our website at:
www.futureforcepersonnel.com or call 407-851 -0039.
Posted 3 years ago