Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Futura Information Systems is seeking a Technical Analyst with experience in GIS.
This individual will analyze requirements and assist with design of a variety of GIS applications on ESRI ArcGIS platform supporting Futura’s goal to provide real-time, configurable web-services integration.
The qualified candidate will be an experienced GIS Analyst with sound knowledge in ArcGIS.
· 2 to 4+ years of experience in systems analysis, design and technical writing, testing of GIS application software developed with ESRI technologies (ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcObjects, XML)
· 2 to 4+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle, writing queries and stored procedures etc.
· Top notch written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with the following skills will be preferred.
· 1 to 2+ years developing GIS application with ArcObjects, VBA or Python Scripts is a plus.
· Experience with Crystal Reports
· Experience in developing applications for Utility Industry
Futura Systems, Inc. began 60 years ago as the mapping division of Patterson & Dewar Engineering, ultimately establishing itself as a national leader in innovative and accurate mapping technologies. In 2007, Futura joined with SEDC to offer utilities the very best mapping, staking, outage management, and work order management services available.
As an ESRI developer/reseller, Futura provides real-time, configurable web-services integration that utilizes mobile internet technology to extend your utility far beyond the doors of your office.
Browse technical analyst jobs in Atlanta, Georgia:
Upp Technology, Inc. - Atlanta, GA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Robert Half Technology - Atlanta, GA
Posted yesterday on Sologig
Silverlink Technologies - Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago on TechFetch.com