Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Technical Analyst Jobs in Atlanta, GA
GIS Technical Analyst
Futura Information Systems is seeking a Technical Analyst with experience in GIS.
This individual will analyze requirements and assist with design of a variety of GIS applications on ESRI ArcGIS platform supporting Futura’s goal to provide real-time, configurable web-services integration.
The qualified candidate will be an experienced GIS Analyst with sound knowledge in ArcGIS.
· 2 to 4+ years of experience in systems analysis, design and technical writing, testing of GIS application software developed with ESRI technologies (ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcObjects, XML)
· 2 to 4+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle, writing queries and stored procedures etc.
· Top notch written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with the following skills will be preferred.
· 1 to 2+ years developing GIS application with ArcObjects, VBA or Python Scripts is a plus.
· Experience with Crystal Reports
· Experience in developing applications for Utility Industry
About Futura Systems, an SEDC Company:
FFutura Systems, provides enterprise utility GIS solutions to hundreds of electric membership cooperatives, electric municipal systems, and other utility providers across the United States. As an ESRI Business Partner, Futura Systems excels at developing GIS/mapping, staking, IOS Mobile apps and outage management tools that deliver powerful, user-friendly functionality
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Technical Analyst jobs in Atlanta, Georgia:
Health Information Technology - Technical Business Analyst
Nitelines USA, Inc in Atlanta, GA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Business Data Analyst
Global Technical Talent in Atlanta, GA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Systems Technical Analyst
Sutter in Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter