Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
“• Working on a Government Project with cutting edge technologies.”
Futrend Technology is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the contract to support HHS digital service initiatives for Website (library/HUB) Planning & Launch.
· Manage project schedule, tasks, and budget
· Oversee administrative aspects of projects similar in scope to this contract, to include design/development of contract deliverables and working with multiple stakeholders and partners
· Assist the development lead to lead the development team to re-design the website
· Coordinate with lead .Net developers to integrate .Net applications to the website
· Coordinate with web master to update web content
· Coordinate with Security staff to address vulnerabilities
· Coordinate and lead the website analytics and analysis effort
· Minimum of seven (7) years in managing contractors in technical areas, at least three (3) years’ experience in substantive supervisory positions. and demonstrated skills in organization and monitoring complex projects
· Strong management skills and experience in overseeing administrative aspects of projects similar in scope to this contract, to include design/development of contract deliverables and working with multiple stakeholders and partners
· Considerable experience in managing marketing, promotion, and information; gathering and distributing projects
· Considerable knowledge and experience of social marketing principles and health communication practices
· Effective facilitation at meetings and coordination with team members and clients
· Fiscal responsibility and accountability for managing budget and task completion
· Project Manager candidates must be PMP certified
Futrend Technology Inc. has been proudly supporting Federal Government agencies for 18 years. We are known for hiring great people that are committed to excellence. We are proud to make a difference in health care and public health in the US.
Our Health IT and Federal Financial Services Divisions are committed to providing innovative and practical solutions to our Government Clients.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Project Manager jobs in Greenbelt MD USA: