We are looking for one cool, talented Ruby on Rails developer to join our fast-growing, well-funded start-up. We know you’re out there, and we know you want to be part of something great. You want to feel engaged, motivated, appreciated, and successful.
We want you to help design, develop, and maintain enhancements to our constantly evolving, cloud-based educational platform and ensure it scales properly as our customer base grows.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (but if you’ve taught yourself and taught yourself well, we’re cool with that)
· 2-5 years of hands-on experience developing complex web applications (including AJAX, web services, and APIs)
· Back-end expertise: Ruby on Rails 3, SQL, and NoSQL
· Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Heroku and Amazon Web Services (S3 and EC2)
· Experience with tools such as Bundler, RVM, and Git (and GitHub)
· Linux or Max OS experience (for working on Linux-served platforms)
As a web applications developer at Fullbridge, you must be self-motivated and a team player. You must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills, and a passion for building high-quality products.
Experience with mobile (iOS and Android) application development is a plus.
Posted 3 years ago