Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Web Applications Developer Jobs in Cambridge, MA
Web Applications Developer
We want you to help design, develop, and maintain enhancements to our constantly evolving, cloud-based educational platform and ensure it scales properly as our customer base grows.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (but if you’ve taught yourself and taught yourself well, we’re cool with that)
· 2-5 years of hands-on experience developing complex web applications (including AJAX, web services, and APIs)
· Back-end expertise: Ruby on Rails 3, SQL, and NoSQL
· Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Heroku and Amazon Web Services (S3 and EC2)
· Experience with tools such as Bundler, RVM, and Git (and GitHub)
· Linux or Max OS experience (for working on Linux-served platforms)
As a web applications developer at Fullbridge, you must be self-motivated and a team player. You must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills, and a passion for building high-quality products.
Experience with mobile (iOS and Android) application development is a plus.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Web Applications Developer jobs in Cambridge, Massachusetts:
SGT in Cambridge, MA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Web Applications Developer - Insight Studio, Consulting - Virtual Schools
Deloitte in Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago on Nexxt
West 4th Strategy in Cambridge, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter