Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs in Irving, TX
We have a growing client in Irving, TX seeking an enthusiastic, professional and creative QA Specialist. Great family-oriented environment, super benefits and thriving culture. Must have previous QA experience in a call center or Customer Service Department. Must be bilingual, English/Spanish.
This position will be responsible for monitoring call center calls, measuring processes and developing solutions to improve quality. Provide coaching to help call center agents effectively handle consumer calls. Involves monitoring service and sales calls to assess employee demeanor, technical accuracy, sales performance, customer experience and adherence to company policies and procedures. Hours of the position are generally, Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Measures employee performance via recorded monitoring and case audits.
· Measures process performance (gaps) via recorded monitoring and case audits.
· Analyzes trend report data from audits.
· Works with management on employee coaching, training and development to enhance or correct the behaviors that lead to excellent customer service and better sales performance.
· Assists with development of the QA Process.
· Works on a variety of assigned special projects
· Other duties as assigned
· 2- 4 years previous QA experience in a call center environment or service industry.
· 3 - 5 years call center experience and sales experience preferred
· Excellent customer service skills and some technical expertise with Excel and Word Processing software.
· Working knowledge of call center metrics
· Strong telephone communication skills, written and verbal
· Solid interpersonal skills, able to motivate and coach others to peak performance
· Comfortable giving positive and constructive feedback
· Must successfully pass criminal background screen and drug test
Fulfillment Employment Solutions LLC is a talent placement and retention firm in Plano, TX. We help businesses connect with support professionals "who can't wait to get to work". Through our contract-to-hire and direct hire placement services we help businesses build engaged working teams and help job seekers find career fulfillment.
We only represent candidates who are skilled, self- motivated and professional. All candidates must pass criminal background, references and drug screening checks in order to be considered for representation.
Thank you for your interest in us. We look forward to the opportunity to support you in your career search.
Live and Work Fulfilled!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse quality assurance specialist jobs in Irving, Texas:
Alternate Communications International in Irving, TX
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
The Fountain Group in Irving, TX
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Accenture in Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago on the web