Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Help Desk Analyst Jobs in Milford Mill, MD
We're looking for a Help Desk individual with the following experience & skills:
- 1+ Years experience working in a call center/Help Desk environment REQUIRED
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Experience with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Experience with Windows XP, Windows 7, MS 2007, MS2010
- Great customer service skills
- Great oral communication skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Timeliness is crucial - must be able to adhere to and follow strict schedules, and work well under pressure
Associates Degrees (or higher) and certifications preferred.
Rate $14-$17/hr based on experience.
*****Must be able to pass criminal background check, drug screen, and credit check PRIOR to employment!!!
About Fulcrum Vets, LLC:
The Fulcrum Vets leadership team offers a wide-range of capabilities to include a solid history of working closely with customers, at all levels, to improve overall performance and reduce Information Technology (IT) costs by knowing their business processes, evaluating current operations, applying operational and business metrics to help manage performance, and maturing complex environments to posture customers and partners to meet changing business requirements. The additional value that the Fulcrum Vets Team brings to the environment is not only our proven program and project management skills and capabilities, but also the hands-on experience in actually delivering the services that make up an IT services capability. Fulcrum Vets understands what it takes to provide our customers and partners a service, and possess the unique capabilities that other Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses do not.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Help Desk Analyst jobs in Milford Mill, Maryland: