Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chemical Engineer Jobs in Greenwood, SC
Chemical Engineer: FUJIFILM Manufacturing
- Researches, develops, designs and tests chemical processes, equipment and systems, applying principles and techniques of chemical engineering.
- Contributes process and engineering support to production plants; evaluates and introduces new technology, methods or processes and the development and integration of innovative ideas to improve chemical manufacturing operations, as well as to implement capacity increases; assisting production plants with short and longer term problem solving.
- Works with existing and new raw material for improved performance, lower cost, problem solving, supplier issues and new products.
- Higher levels will develop, manage and adhere to project schedules and budgets and ensure that process requirements are met and validated. In addition, higher levels will plan and conduct work requiring judgment in independent evaluation, selection and adaptation and modification of complex techniques, procedures, and manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Assignments will range from small scope projects to complex plant processes or site wide operations.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience dependent on level.
- Minimum 3 years working in a manufacturing process environment. (3 years can included applicable co-op or internship experience.)
- Ability to effectively use verbal, written and listening communication skills with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Effectively communicates technical information and complex ideas.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a timely manner (time management and stress).
- Adaptively and willingness to learn in a changing technological environment.
- Attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
- Professionalism (e.g., cooperation, courtesy, assertiveness, non-defensiveness and accepting of constructive feedback).
- Proficiency in word processor and spread sheet applications.
- Knowledge of process troubleshooting, project management and standard PC software
- Ability to practice key chemical engineering fundamentals, such as fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mass transfer, thermodynamics, kinetics, equipment design and process control.
- Works independently in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrates effective problem solving and decision making skills.
Fuji is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V EEO/AA
*e-mail your resume in MS word format to SL@mau.com or apply on http://www.mau.com/ (job id 295041)
About FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A:
Established in Greenwood, South Carolina in 1988, FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation. Fujifilm South Carolina is the company's North American Manufacturing and Research and Development Headquarters.
The 500 acre complex boasts four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities for the production of QuickSnap recyclable cameras, color photographic paper, and digital printing plates for the Graphic Arts industry. Fujifilm South Carolina is also home of the Greenwood Research Laboratories and Fujifilm's largest distribution center in the world.
Fujifilm South Carolina currently employs over 900 Associates, and has more than 2.5 million square feet of manufacturing space (more than 40 football fields) under roof. The total investment in the Greenwood, South Carolina, complex far exceeds $1.5 billion. Fujifilm South Carolina is one of the company's global manufacturing hubs, and it plays a key role in the company's strategic vision, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, and over 40 other countries worldwide.
Fujifilm South Carolina upholds the company's proud tradition of superior quality in both our products and our customer service. All of our facilities ave received ISO-9000 registration in recognition of our superior quality systems.
FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc., is a committed corporate citizen in South Carolina and in Greenwood. Our company and our Associates are involved in many award winning civic and charitable activities to enhance the quality of life in our community and state.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Chemical Engineer jobs in Greenwood, South Carolina: