Systems Engineering & Support, Houston, TX
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop supporting applications and provide systems support for internal project management, logistics and admin applications.
· Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development of new software applications
· Participate in regular development meetings
· Interact regularly with managers, clients and vendors
· Provide training both in the office and offshore.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Candidate must have minimum of 2 years of professional experience with software design, development and testing. Have object oriented analysis, design and programming skills.
· Proven knowledge of the .NET Framework (C#, WPF)
· Experience with Visual Studio 2010, Visual SourceSafe / GIT
Experience with following:
• WCF or REST
• Windows Server 2008 R2
• SQL Server 2008 R2
• Telerik RadControls Suite for ASP.NET/AJAX a plus.
• Development experience with SQL dB
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
This is not an entry level position
Comments: This development role may require regular travel to the Fugro Chance Lafayette, LA office and some international travel for collaborative work with Fugro’s other development centers as well as offshore travel for supporting Fugro’s software during release and testing phases.
Must be US citizen or permanent resident of US
Fugro provides the people, equipment, expertise and technology that support the exploration, development, production and transportation of our worldâs natural resources. Weâll provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain your structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
Browse systems support engineer jobs in Houston, Texas:
NJT, Inc in Houston, TX
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
EarthIntegrate in Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Cynet Systems in Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago on Dice