Software Development & Engineering Support, Lafayette, LA
Fugro Chance Inc. seeks a software developer with .Net(C#) experience to a team responsible for development and maintenance of Geographic Information Systems and other enterprise applications used to facilitate Fugro Chance’s professional service offerings.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with a team of software engineers, focused on delivering quality software to our internal user base. The candidate must be comfortable with challenging work and the full life cycle of software development from requirements gathering, design, implementation, validation, release and support.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BS in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent communication skills and a team player
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with .Net framework and C#
· Experience with Microsoft SQL or other enterprise database systems
· Current US work authorization
The ideal candidate would also have experience or familiarity with the following concepts and
• AutoCAD and/or ESRI GIS customizations
• WPF programming experience
• Agile/SCRUM, UML Design and Architectural Patterns
• Unit Testing, MS Team Foundation Server
• Experience developing Windows Services
This is not an entry level position
Fugro provides the people, equipment, expertise and technology that support the exploration, development, production and transportation of our worldâs natural resources. Weâll provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain your structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
Browse systems engineer jobs in Lafayette, Louisiana: