CEO seeking a professional Assistant to fully manage personal and business related needs
- Candidate is expected to be professional, highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Great ability to multi-task, “think on your feet", anticipate and improvise
- Available on call evenings and weekends
Organizational and Communication Skills
- Communicate continuously with others representing Executive by setting up appointments and carrying out other business-related tasks.
- Should be able to maintain composure and communicate clearly to avoid any misunderstandings with difficult people or those who might be argumentative.
- Manage Executive calendar, schedule appointments, take calls and respond to request, screen postal and email and perform other duties with care and accuracy.
- Must be able to distinguish and handle high-priority items and set aside unimportant ones.
- Plan company and community events.
- Must be able to research, conduct analysis, complete financial reviews and make recommendations for action.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people every day in the course of business
- Pleasant, Professional and outgoing personality
- Politeness and courtesy must be maintained no matter what the circumstances
- Balance courtesy with assertiveness when necessary
- Sometimes the best laid plans can fall apart with little or no warning, must be flexible enough to deal and go quickly into damage-control mode
- Must be able to respond quickly to the unexpected
About Frisco Gun Club:
Nation's largest indoor shooting range and gun store.
Posted 3 years ago
Home and Garden,