Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Content Specialist Jobs in Salt Lake, UT
Benefits OfferedVision, Life, Dental, 401K, Medical
Friendemic is looking to hire a part-time Content Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the cutting edge of social media working while having fun at a small company like Friendemic. *This is a part-time remote position with one mandatory in-person monthly meeting.
As a part-time Content Specialist, you will be organized and efficient and complete tasks on time in an orderly fashion. Our Content Specialist must be creative thinkers who move quick on their feet, and quicker on a keyboard. In order to be an effective Content Specialist, you must actively participate in the social media channels that you will be representing for your clients on a personal level. You must also strive for perfection and constantly be on the lookout for ways that you can better your content — social media is always changing, and that means your strategy must also be constantly in motion!
- Assist fulfillment teams with daily content production, blogging, and organic following growth strategy
- Generate engaging content that you are proud to share
- Regularly work with the fulfillment teams to make sure content is creative and fulfilling the clients’ needs
- Meet weekly deadlines for your assigned fulfillment tasks
- Experience in social media writing and blogging
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills
- Eat, sleep and breathe social media: constantly think of new ways to use social media to promote businesses
- Creative and inventive
- A willingness to challenge yourself and try new things
- Proactively engaged worker who is always thinking ahead
- Detailed and efficiency-minded
- Organization is a must-have for a quality Content Specialist
As the world's most effective social engagement provider, we don't advertise your business, we breed your business. We manage your online presence and watch your business multiply.
Started in 2010 and based in Salt Lake City, Friendemic has managed social media for clients across the nation such as Porsche, Toyota & Nitro Circus. The Friendemic team builds brands, improves online reputations and generates leads through campaigns and daily posts.
Through engagement and influence, we make sure that we're meeting your goals every single week. No duplication here. You get what's right for you and your company.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Content Specialist jobs in Salt Lake, Utah:
Content Marketing Specialist
HOJ Engineering & Sales in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Specialist
Keypoint Solutions in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Marketing Specialist
Unishippers Global Logistics, LLC in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter