Our Company is a passionate mix of fashion and vision. The challenges come quickly and the opportunities are limitless. We are serious about having a good time AND winning.
We are currently searching for a highly seasoned and energetic Director E-Commerce
extraordinaire to add to our world class team. We are seeking a candidate who has a proven track record.Are you this person? Then keep reading!
We are a growing tri-channel women’s apparel company. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer. This is a terrific opportunity to become a key player in the Fresh Produce organization. Our Company is well known for its longevity in the market place, exceptional cultural environment and drive to succeed.What you'd be doing:
As a member of our Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for managing the growth of the Company’s website, developing programs to expand and sustain customer base while supporting the vision, strategy, execution and sales performance of the website as well as managing employees who create, implement, and maintain the company’s web systems.
What you’d be like or what skills you should have:
- Participating in the development of the company’s long term plans.
- Support the vision, strategy, execution and sales performance of the website.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer site behavior thru web analytics/metrics and selling performance.
- Work with Ecommerce team to maximize site selling opportunities.
- A proven leader who engages in and drives execution, inspiring a team and leading by example.
- Working across various teams creating “best in class” branded online experience. Must have an understanding of the needs and expectations of the online, retail and multi-channel consumer.
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment and competition.
- Understand industry standards and develop key performance indicators for online business.
- Lead the development of new features/functionality for website enhancements that improve conversion rate and user experience.
- Partner with Retail and Wholesale divisions and third parties to identify new marketing opportunities that drive traffic and sales to the website.
- Introduce and lead with key digital programs and advertising that drive ROI and specific behaviors (sales, opt in, engagement, etc.)
- Analyzing costs for new customer acquisition programs and retention programs. Make strategy recommendations on how best to invest in each segment.
- Determine optimal online architecture modifications based on sales performance.
- Developing Online Business by identifying, managing, negotiating and evaluating ongoing agency partnerships.
- Marketing Online Business by developing, planning, executes and analyzes all direct marketing campaigns.
- Full P&L responsibility, annual budgeting and marketing plans.
- Managing ongoing stability of all system interfaces.
- Work with other teams to create and maintain promotional online calendar.
Other stuff you should know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Internet Marketing, Management Information Systems, or general management
- 7+years relevant and progressive management experience in business, with 3-5 years of those years in an internet operation required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product management, merchandising and sales with an e-commerce retailer specializing in consumer products
- 5 years management experience at a senior level managing a diverse and creative group of individuals.
- Proven ability to create and implement business strategy.
- Computer Proficiency required. Windows, WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint and Internet research skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Timeliness and accuracy is essential.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to changing priorities with proven ability to multitask.
• Health, dental, vision and other voluntary benefits
• Paid volunteer time
• Paid vacation, sick and holiday pay
• Generous clothing discount
If you enjoy what you do and have a drive for winning we would love to hear from you!
Please include "Director E-Commerce"
in the subject line when emailing your cover letter, resume, salary to firstname.lastname@example.org