Sorry, this job was closed 6 days ago. See all open Assistant Brand Manager Jobs in Louisville, CO
The position will be part of a small but mighty (and growing!) team that is deeply committed to the mission and the joy of great food. The company is in growth mode and will highly value applicants with the desire, drive, collaboration, and creativity to help shape the future of the company.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the individual in this role will assist in the development and lead the tactical execution of brand strategies for 2+ snack brands, including Sejoyia, Rocky Mountain Popcorn, Sinfully Thin Popcorn, and Diego’s Chips. The role will be responsible for innovation, shopper marketing, sales support, trade shows, and other various needs of the marketing team. In this role, you can expect to gain exposure to, and eventually lead, brand strategy, product launches, and national integrated marketing campaigns.
Skills & Knowledge
· Strong aesthetic and creative sensibilities
· Passion for brands and the consumer experience
· Strong project management skills – ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
· Outstanding attention to detail, organization, and follow-through are essential
· Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven to succeed
· Excellent interpersonal skills; able to create a connection with people and enthusiasm for a product or project
· Works collaboratively and efficiently
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
Education & Experience
· 1-4 years of experience in marketing or related field
· CPG experience
· Experience working with a creative agency
· Undergraduate degree
· Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
· Able to work in both hot/warm conditions
· Must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity
· Must be willing and able to lift and move products utilizing proper safety practices
Fresca Foods is a Colorado-based manufacturer of natural and organic foods founded over 20 years ago. We seek out, acquire, and grow companies that are transforming traditional food categories with innovative, flavor-forward snacks made from real food. Additionally, we partner with innovative companies that inspire conscious consumers and transform traditional food categories. Our commitment to excellence, passionate and talented team, and our creativity and flexibility have made Fresca a recognized leader and employer of choice. Over the past decade, Fresca has grown by thousands of percent in revenue, cases shipped, employees, and manufacturing space. Fresca is recognized as a Top 50 Employer in Boulder County, 2016 Colorado Manufacturer of the Year, 2016 winner for Outstanding Innovation, and 2015 finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year. Fresca is also a leader in community service. We consistently receive high marks in ethical audits and give our time and resources to community organizations such as Community Food Share, Food Bank of the Rockies, and EFAA. The next ten years will be even more exciting than the last ten, and we are excited to welcome new highly motivated and talented team members to our family.
Fresca Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equal consideration regardless of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religious affiliation.
Please no third party inquiries.
Posted date: 17 days ago
Browse Assistant Brand Manager jobs in Louisville CO USA:
Mauna Kea Marketing, Inc. in Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Company in Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
AeroGrow International in Boulder, CO
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter