Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs in Boston, MA
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Our business is growing explosively, and as a technology focused company, we understand the importance of an energizing atmosphere that promotes collaboration and innovation.
Our Senior Software QA Engineer will help us deliver quality software through the generation of test suites for functional, integration, and regression testing of key product components. This role will interact closely with development leads and product owners to understand requirements and system design and develop efficient, repeatable testing methodologies.
FreeCause is a fast-paced, fun, emerging venture where everyone works in a hands-on and technically savvy Agile environment. Therefore, the Sr. Software Quality Engineer must have a strong technical foundation including: HTML, PHP, FLASH, JAVA, XML, Perl, Java Script, VBScript or other 3GL/4GL. Also, experience in testing web based Client/Server environments, and database skills.
- Plan and execute white box, gray box and black box testing for manual and/or automated tests as needed.
- Write test plans and test cases based on requirements and technical specifications
- Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify bug fixes
- Analyze test results to verify functionality and recommend corrective action in the case of failure
- Design and execute performance tests including benchmarking, stress and load
- Work closely with developers, Support, and Program Managers on defect resolution.
- Fully competent in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Build and maintains testing tools.
- Must have a good working knowledge and experience with Automation Functional and Load Testing tools. (Selenium, etc)
- Proficient in Java, C++, and one or more scripting languages (perl, python, etc)
- Minimum two years of experience testing software, (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology, processes and procedures in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with browser components and add-on’s / web server environment
- Experience logging/resolving defect issues using a tracking system
- Experience writing automation tool code.
- Ability to write clear and concise test cases
- Superior written and oral English communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, methodical, a systematic thinker, tactful and diplomatic
- Experience Running Stress/Load Tests
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior Quality Assurance Engineer jobs in Boston, Massachusetts:
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Global Technical Talent in Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Consultant, Quality Assurance Lead
Latham BioPharm Group in Boston, MA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
(2) SR. QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer (Python)
TER Consulting,LLC in Bedford, MA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter