Director of eCommerce and Online Advertising Sales
FreeCause is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Boston. We specialize in building innovative software that enables major brands, loyalty programs, sports teams, and nonprofits to monetize and reward consumers for their online behavior. Check us out at http://www.freecause.com/.
We’re constantly developing revolutionary new technology that allows consumers to connect with their favorite brands while simultaneously giving these consumers an enriched web experience. Consumers are rewarded as they search the internet, or when they shop through our network of over 3,500 online retailers.
Our business is growing explosively, and as a technology focused company, we understand the importance of an energizing atmosphere that promotes collaboration and innovation.
The Director of eCommerce and Online Advertising Sales
will be a pivotal member of our talented management team and will not only lead our ad sales team to exceed sales revenue goals, but will also essentially have a quasi-P&L responsibility for our shopping site business. This role involves strategic planning, managing a high-performance team, relationship management, process improvement and will be instrumental in driving high quality traffic to our clients shopping sites thorough email marketing, SEO, SEM, social and display advertising.Responsibilities
Skills and Experience:
- Builds & maintains strong relationships with strategic business partners.
- Collaborates with the FreeCause executive management team to create an annual advertising sales plan that supports company objectives.
- Designs & develops an overall monetization strategy via a mix of multiple traffic sources, either purchased or done in-house.
- Directs implementation and execution of advertising sales policies & procedures.
- Accountable for sales strategies across multiple channels.
- Manages a high-performance ad sales team. Champions team growth, development & engagement.
- Conducts competitor and business analysis, including monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Leveraging competitive analysis, implements new & innovative ad sales and monetization strategies.
- Provide Leadership for the International Expansion of our Affiliate Model
- 5-10 years of online advertising and/or affiliate experience, including non-affiliate (such as SEO, SEM, social, and banner advertising).
- Experience managing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience developing & deploying sales systems.
- Sales Planning Expertise
- Global Online Business Experience
- Technical expertise in leveraging social media to generate advertising revenue.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to audiences at all organizational levels.
- Experience with DSP/RTB platforms & enhancing ad performance via audience targeting technologies is preferred.
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment and to inspire a strong sense of camaraderie & accountability in others.