Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Quality Manager Jobs in Albion, IL
Quality Supervisor - Albion, IL
- Change agent with experience in driving continual improvement mentality into organizations through mentoring and team building
- Ability to interact at various levels within the organization as well as customers and suppliers
- Direct supervision of all Albion quality personnel
- Coaching, teaching and mentoring of quality disciplines and tools
- TS 16949 system maintenance including internal and external audit preparation and execution
- Quality system site representative
- Coordinate ongoing management review meetings
- Development and review of management system metrics to ensure customer requirements are being met
- Input into yearly budgets including resources and capital expenditures
- Six sigma including graphical, numerical evaluation methods, statistical controls, designed experiments
- Lean tools including process mapping, line balancing, kaizen events, poke yoke
- Use of various problem solving tools including root cause analysis, FMEA, 8D, 5 why, pareto, histogram
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, or a related field.
- Automotive TS16949 or ISO 9000 quality systems implementation and maintenance experience
- Understanding, use and leadership of Lean manufacturing tools and methodologies in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA) and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA). Six Sigma tools and methods. Computer and software expertise is also important.
- Important skills include management experience, strong interpersonal and communications skills, presentation skills and excellent statistical analysis ability.
About FRAM Filtration:
The FRAM Filtration Division of the Rank Group, headquartered in Lake Forest, IL, is an industry-leading presence in the automotive, trucking, marine, mining, construction, agricultural and industrial markets. Uniting the resources of two storied filtration companies, the FRAM Filtration Division now employs over 2,500 people and has manufacturing and distribution plants strategically located throughout the world. The new company brings together FRAM®, CHAMP® and LUBER-FINER® the most trusted proprietary brands for high quality filtration as well as incorporates a major supplier of the best-known private label brands, including Mobil 1®, STP®, K&N®. and Royal Purple®.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Quality Manager jobs in Albion, Illinois:
Automotive Manufacturing Assistant Production Control Manager
Arthur Wright and Associates in Olney, IL
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
The PIC Group in Albion, IL
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
McDonald's in ALBION, IL
Posted 1 year ago on the web