Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Customer Service Rep Jobs in Warminster, Pennsylvania
70% Order Management
- Understands and manages customer orders from initial receipt to invoicing through multiple channels of order processing including phone, fax, email, voicemail and EDI
- Verify pricing
- Respond to inquiries, e.g. inventory availability, production schedule, product specifications, and policies
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure efficiency of required delivery dates
- Be proficient in all aspects of CS
- Understands and correctly interprets policies and procedures, including all retail customer contracts and requirements
- Expedites special orders as agreed upon with sales and supervisor
- Quote list prices and/or special competitive pricing and/or provide discounts to customers as agreed by marketing and sales
20% Conflict Management
- Properly accepts, logs, manages and resolves customer and sales issues in a professional and empathetic manner
- Address and correct customer service issues, forward issues to appropriate department, and conduct follow-ups to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to expedite orders
- Perform backorder coordination/shipping
- Maintain customer records
- Communicate any variations or schedule delays in customer orders in a timely manner
- Coordinate return merchandise with Claims Coordinator within agreed upon policy parameters, ensuring customer satisfaction, while guidelines are achieved.
10% Logistics Support
- Cross trains to another region to become proficient in all aspects of the call center.
- Maintains strong lines of communication with shipping to ensure seamless order processing and execution on standard and special orders.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Experience and comfortable in conflict resolution
• Ability to multi-task
• Team Player
• Detail Oriented
• Quality Focus
• Above average organizational and planning skills
• Some exposure to retail industry is helpful
• Good systems aptitude and solid PC/keyboarding skills
• Strong basic math skills
• Working knowledge of JD Edwards or other ERP system desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Work
• Some formal education such as Associates degree or certifications or 1-3 years of practical customer service experience, logistics, inside sales or related functions.
• High aptitude for marketing/sales strategies
Competitive and comprehensive benefit package including 401(k), FSA, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Free Parking, and more. Salary commensurate with experience. Include salary history with resume. Resumes can be submitted online at email@example.com.
Kitchen Housewares company in business since 1974. Located in bucolic Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Browse customer service representative jobs in Warminster, Pennsylvania:
LaMi Products in Huntingdon Valley, PA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
WCS in Maple Glen, PA
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
WCS in Willow Grove, PA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter