A Real Estate Litigation firm located in Fairfax, Virginia seeks a full-time, NOVA-based qualified candidate for a Receptionist. Primary responsibilities will include answering calls and qualifying incoming leads, scheduling consultations for the firm's attorneys, and assisting with management of day-to-day administrative tasks of the firm.
Candidates should provide a one-page resume, cover letter with salary requirements explaining why they are a good fit for the position. Applications not following these guidelines will not be considered.
· Answer incoming calls and conduct basic intake of potential client leads;
· Handle the firm’s and its attorneys trial calendars and schedule client meets/consults/trials;
· Answer and direct phone calls, and greet clients
· Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary
· Fill out retainer agreements to send to clients along with electronic invoices
· Make copies of all correspondence and keep clients updated on status of their case
· Coordinate with various court clerks regarding scheduling hearings for the firms attorneys
Qualifications and Skills
· Prior experience as a front desk assistant, receptionist, secretary or other similar position in a fast paced environment preferred
· Legal experience is a plus
· Pleasant attitude is a must
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
Please note that only local candidates will be considered, that is, those who reside in Fairfax, Loudoun, Alexandria, Arlington or other counties close to the firm’s Fairfax office.
About Fox & Moghul:
Boutique firm that focuses on real estate law. Significant growth potential!
Company address:3871 Plaza Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030