Leading LA Apparel Brand has immediate Freelance and Fulltime opportunities for Technical Designers. Positions are available in all product categories: wovens, knits, dresses and denim. Candidates will be responsible for overseeing spec and measuring, creating original tech packs, attending fittings with production partners and troubleshooting to resolve issues as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a vertical retail environment.
- WebPDM experience is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to discuss concepts, designs and innovations with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to develop and maintain fit, protocol standard, identify priorities and resolve issues as they arise.
- Advanced proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Excel; PLM experience strongly preferred, some patternmaking background a plus.
Please submit resumes for immediate consideration. Only candidates who live in Southern California will be considered.
About fourthFLOOR Fashion:
fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is an industry leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Orange County markets. We partner with the biggest names in fashion, beauty, and retail to place freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Posted 3 years ago