Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Visual Merchandising Coordinator Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Visual Merchandise Coordinator
- Possess experience in corporate visual merchandising
- Knowledgeable on business analysis
- Prior experience using plan-o-grams and following corporate directives
- Highly organized, very creative, and hardworking
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to job functions
- Knowledge of Adobe Suites is preferred
Please submit your resume to be considered. Only candidates who live in Southern California will be considered.
About Fourth Floor:
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Visual Merchandising Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles, California:
Sales Associate (Visual Merchandising) / 6AM - 5PM Shift Availability - Gap Outlet - Outlets at Pike NEW!
Gap Inc. in Long Beach, CA
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond
E-Commerce Merchandise Coordinator - Fashion Industry Opportunity
GUESS - Fashion Industry in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 3 months ago on VelvetJobs LLC
VANS - e-commerce Merchandising Manager
VF Corporation in Cypress, CA
Posted 1 month ago on Beyond