Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Visual Merchandising Coordinator Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Visual Merchandise Coordinator
- Possess experience in corporate visual merchandising
- Knowledgeable on business analysis
- Prior experience using plan-o-grams and following corporate directives
- Highly organized, very creative, and hardworking
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to job functions
- Knowledge of Adobe Suites is preferred
Please submit your resume to be considered. Only candidates who live in Southern California will be considered.
About Fourth Floor:
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Visual Merchandising Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles, California:
International Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Skechers in Manhattan Beach, CA
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Manager, Visual Merchandising
Lucky Brand Dungarees, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago on iCIMS
Macy's Del Amo Fashion Center, Torrance, CA: Temporary Private Brand Merchandise Coordinator NEW!
Macy's in Torrance, CA
Posted 4 days ago on the web