Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Technical Designer Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a vertical retail environment.
- WebPDM experience is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to discuss concepts, designs and innovations with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to develop and maintain fit, protocol standard, identify priorities and resolve issues as they arise.
- Advanced proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Excel; PLM experience strongly preferred, some patternmaking background a plus.
Please submit resumes for immediate consideration. Only candidates who live in Southern California will be considered.
About Fourth Floor:
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Technical Designer jobs in Los Angeles, California:
80Twenty in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CAD Drafter / Technical Designer
ACME Made In America in Commerce, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Technical Designer- (Workplace Architecture Studio)
Gensler in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago on the web