Foundations Investment Advisers RIA is a rapidly growing company which offers a turn key asset management platform to more than 100 financial advisers across the country. Our company offers a forward thinking culture in a fun work atmosphere with a focus on collaboration.
We are in search of a dedicated Financial Planning Team Assistant. The right candidate will be independently proactive and exemplify outstanding accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills. Additionally, this person will be extremely diligent, meticulous, and possess world class time management skills.
The responsibilities for Planning Team Assistant include, but are not limited to:
· Working with various planning programs and Microsoft Excel to load data interpreted from financial documents and statements.
· A strong familiarity with financial sector terms and the ability to understand financial documents and statements
· A proficiency in PC fundamentals with programs such as MS Windows, Excel, G Suite, Word and other office programs
· 1-2 years of experience with custodians such as Fidelity or TD Ameritrade is preferred.
Important skills required:
· An attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner
· Clear written and oral communication capabilities
· Proactive problem solving and adaptability
· Strategic planning/organizing and quality control
Other skills should include top tier familiarity with financial services software, specifically Morningstar and Planning Tools.
Candidate needs to be self-motivated and require little supervision. We are looking for a candidate that enjoys the challenge of finding the answers by him or herself and who is a self-starter.
Application Process: Please send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Foundations Investment Advisors:
Foundations Investment Advisors is one of the fastest growing Turnkey Asset Management Platforms (TAMP) in the industry. Our platform is designed to provide our Financial Advisors a turnkey solution for offering professionally managed portfolios to their clients. In addition, our platform offers best in class technology, a proven financial planning process, marketing and branding support, new account processing, existing client customer service, business development coaching and sales training, compliance solutions and much more. We currently serve more than 100 advisors across the country and are experiencing rapid growth.