Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
This position is responsible for coordinating a variety of administrative functions requiring a high level of experience and skill supporting executives and managers. Apply extensive knowledge of business practices to proactively respond to daily issues and requests, keeping internal customers apprised of critical issues. Use tools, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint, to prepare or assist in the preparation of complex documents including professional reports, technical manuals, proposals, presentations, and other similar documents.
- Work with engineers to create, edit or format technical manuals using Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF software, and maintain version tracking log and status of foreign language translations.
- Assist various departments by generating reports and updating select information within ERP
- Assist in developing a broad variety of documents such as sales proposals/quotes, training materials, financial reports, correspondence and presentations from general or verbal instructions, ensuring that written reports are grammatically correct and conform to company standards.
- Assist in supporting overall office as needed by participating in phone system coverage, ordering office supplies, distribution of faxes, processing outgoing mail, coordinating travel, arranging/supporting departmental/company meetings, and sorting in-coming mail.
- Manage data files by setting up appropriate directories and filing documentation in an organized manner.
- Manage special projects and other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Support administrative peers when needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative support position with increasing scope and responsibility
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word; Intermediate to advanced level of expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional and web-based applications.
- Must have excellent ability to critically review documentation for accuracy.
- Demonstrate openness to new challenges and opportunities and continuous learning.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Ability to build professional relationships at all levels, internal and/or external.
- Must be adept at listening to broad concepts and transforming them into concrete action items.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (German) a plus
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Aurora IL USA:
Thermamax Inc. in Aurora, IL
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Brightstar in Wheaton, IL
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Express Employment Professionals in Downers Grove, IL
Posted 10 hours ago on ZipRecruiter