Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Pastry Chef Jobs in Orlando, FL
Notter School of Pastry Arts is the preeminent pastry and baking training academy for the world’s most renowned chefs. As a leader in pastry education for over 30 years we seek to inspire our students, helping them to achieve the goal of a successful and rewarding career. Our world-class faculty and staff embrace the excitement and innovation of the elite world of pastry. We take pride in offering aggressive Diploma programs and progressive Professional courses which cater to enthusiasts, students, and working professionals.
Notter School of Pastry Arts is expanding. Due to out growth, we are seeking highly motivated, passionate, and creative pastry and baking professionals to join our team. If you share our energy and desire to work with the best, please consider the Instructor position listed below.
Notter School of Pastry Arts is seeking applicants for a full-time faculty position to teach a variety of baking and pastry courses. Applicants must possess a mastery of fundamental and advanced baking and pastry techniques, a passion for excellence, relentless attention to detail, and a strong desire to share your knowledge and experience.
- Classes include: baking science, nutrition and sanitation, artisan breads, breakfast pastries (including laminated doughs), miniardies and patisserie, classical cakes and tarts, plated desserts, ice cream and sorbets, basic production/cost efficiency, specialty cakes, candies and pralines, showpieces (chocolate, sugar and pastillage).
- Teach and oversee EPBP students using Notter School curriculum and teaching procedures while adhering to Notter School Employee and Faculty policies.
- Comply with state and accrediting policies in the areas of instruction, curriculum, and student academic progress and attendance.
- Log into school software to maintain student records.
- Teach and participate in demonstrations, events and after school activities as scheduled within agreement.
- Attend school Orientation, Open House, and Graduation.
- Work with Director of Placement to ensure student placement and mentoring.
- Participate in curriculum enhancement and development as directed by Director of Education.
Qualifications and Skills
- Three to five years as executive pastry chef or assistant executive pastry chef.
- Demonstrated professional expertise in baking and pastry.
- Ability to build successful relationships with students and professionals from diverse backgrounds.
- Base salary based 50,000 to 65,000
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing education/training – The ongoing development of faculty and staff is a key element of success. Notter School offers an excellent training program designed to help you achieve your personal best while supporting our company objectives.
About For Profit School:
Amazing opportunity for both you and us- win /win for the individual looking for a new horizon and positive payoff...
One call, 10 minutes, can positivity effect so many !
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Pastry Chef jobs in Orlando, Florida:
Head Chef/Kitchen Manager
Sweet By Holly in Orlando, FL
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Executive pastry Chef - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando, FL
Posted 2 months ago on HCareers
Marriott International in Orlando, FL
Posted 16 days ago on StartWire