Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Compensation$50,000 to $58,000 per year
Why Work Here?
We are passionate about growing our people and believe in the diversity of perspectives that make our employee experience one of a kind.
Flowers Communications Group (FCG) is recruiting a People and Culture Administrator to join our People and Culture team. We strive to create an incredible employee experience. We work smart and foster a fun and familial culture. Our benefits and company incentives are pretty fantastic, too.
The People and Culture Administrator will provide efficient and professional administrative, operational and systems support to the People and Culture Executive Vice President and employees at large. As the People and Culture Administrator, you will manage and coordinate the end-to-end process for HR and Operations administration through the employee lifecycle. You'll take ownership of our employee experience portal (Culture Amp) and maintain all people-related processes and policies, while supporting the successful rollout of people and culture initiatives.
- Support various areas of the recruitment process, such as posting jobs, pre-screening and reviewing of resumes; scheduling interviews
- Facilitate new hire welcome experience
- Facilitate new employee orientation and guided office and building tour
- Manage office equipment and systems
- Setup and manage electronic business cards
- Schedule and attend career fairs and recruitment events
- Manage internship recruitment and mentoring program
- Assist with Health & Safety coordination and COVID compliance
- Initiate and participate in projects, both planned and ad hoc, to improve People & Culture employee experiences and procedures
- Resolve and respond to staff inquiries in a timely manner. Where necessary, triaging inquiries to the appropriate team members
Culture and Training
- Be creative and find ways to create memorable Culture events and activities
- Plan and coordinate People and Culture events and activities
- Manage Culture Day lunch and learn opportunities
- Champion our diverse culture and ways to improve our support of our employees
- Incorporate learning opportunities in all diversity immersion events (Black History, Pride LGBTQIA+, Hispanic Heritage, Asian American Pacific Islander, etc.
- Assist with People and Culture rewards and recognitions
- Assign and track mandatory FLOW U training modules
- Update intern, consultant, and employee handbooks, as needed
- Facilitate employee training on office equipment and software
- Respond to potential applicants and interns employment inquiries and ensure there is timely feedback
- Contribute to talent management plan development and implementation
- Foster company core values and train employees on FCG Way (standard protocols)
- Manage phone system
- Maintain company subscriptions and awards
- Manage supply and breakroom inventory
- Maintain electronic file documentation
- Maintain all agency lists and directories
- Manage agency all staff Teams Channel
- Provide administrative support for Chairman and CEO, as needed
If you are looking to join a growing company where no two days are ever the same, you should apply!
Work Location: Downtown Chicago
The ideal candidate is a people person who likes to collaborate and looking grow. Highly capable of working independent when needed. Produces a high quality work and enjoys event planning. Possess advanced software experience in Microsoft O365, Teams and project management software. Other key qualifications include:
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office 365, Teams and project management software
- Willing to learn and utilize our employee experience platform (Culture Amp)
- Relationship Building - Being able to connect with others (internally and externally) to form positive working relationships
- Project Management - Aptly leading, planning, and executing project or pieces of a project, ensuring all project members are staying within timelines and budgets
- Results oriented – Ability to complete multiple assigned tasks across multiple program and project areas with a high level of excellence, attention to detail and within assigned deadlines
- Adaptability - Adapting to change within the organization, programs, and projects with grace and a positive attitude
- DEI Cultural Competency - Ability to understand, appreciate and interact effectively with people from cultures, identities, lived experiences, or belief systems different from one's own
We are seeking candidates who wish to work a hybrid schedule of two days per week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) in the Chicago office in-person. Anticipated Salary: $50- $58K.; salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
About Flowers Communications Group (FCG):
We are entrepreneurial-minded and focused on integrated campaigns that reach and respect diverse consumers. Our company culture celebrates delivering a high quality service to clients through innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to creating award-winning work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment.
Headquartered in Chicago, the agency has 50+ employees, with offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles.
Company website: https://www.explorefcg.com
Company address: 303 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Posted date: 4 days ago