Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
Flight Research Inc. is accepting resumes for an A&P Mechanic position
Responsible for performing scheduled aircraft airframe and powerplant inspections, sheet metal and structural repairs and installations, provide on‐demand AOG and routine/non‐routine maintenance service to support customer operations, and support repair activities on various airframe types.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5 years as an FAA A&P licensed mechanic
• High school diploma or GED. Associates degree or higher in Aviation Maintenance desired.
• Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand technical publications and maintenance manuals.
• Proven result driven work ethic and a great attitude REQUIRED.
• 5‐10-year aircraft maintenance experience with at least one of the following aircraft: UH-1, OH-58, C-182, DA-42, SR-22, B-76, L-39, MB-326, MiG-21, T-38, NA-265-40, NA-265-60, PA-24, PA-34, C-90
• Formal OEM maintenance initial training on one of the listed model types highly desired.
• Prior experience as a Supervisor or Lead Technician in a FAA 145 Repair Station environment highly desired.
• Thorough working knowledge of FAA regulations.
You may also fax your resume to: 661-824-3403.
No phone calls will be accepted!
We offer a competitive salary and based on experience.
Since being founded in 1981, Flight Research continues to be very active in flight test, certification and support. Flight Research operates a fleet of more than 40 aircraft ranging from supersonic fighters to single & twin turboprop aircraft, piston engine aircraft & helicopters.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse A P Mechanic jobs in Mojave CA USA:
Air Force Personnel Center in Edwards AFB, CA
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Virgin Galactic in Mojave, CA
Posted 8 days ago on iCIMS
United Technologies Corporation in Edwards Air Force Base, CA
Posted 26 days ago on the web