- Install, maintain and repair heating, cooling, and ventilation units for residential and commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of each system.
- Travel to job sites and work with office team to ensure the work order schedule is maintained, and delays are promptly communicated to the customer.
- Maintain good working order of a company vehicle, which include refueling, reporting mechanical issues, and regular monthly maintenance needed.
- Maintain proper stock of parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and create appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments.
- Diagnose various service issues, obtain replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to the customer what the issue is and what is needed to be correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest technologies in the industry.
- Identify and report to owner any potential opportunities for additional business.
- Maintain good working condition of company equipment such as tooling and machinery.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the HVAC service industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- EPA certified.
- Knowledge and ability to follow all local codes in the industry.
- Any HVAC training/classes taken and other certifications are a plus.
- Close attention to detail with the ability to read manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed all customers expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, ensuring jobs are done correctly the first time.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Valid social security number.
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company.
- Lift up to 100 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate machinery).
- Must be able to carry ladders, work in small crawl spaces/attics, and from heights.
- Ability to stand, kneel, and bend for long periods of time.
- Follow and observe all company safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain personal attendance and submit time card when required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction on every job.
Based on experience.
About Fleetwoods Heating Inc.:
Fleetwood's Heating Inc. has been proudly and successfully servicing residential and commercial HVAC customers for 30 years. We are a small family owned and operated business, and are members of the BBB (Better Business Bureau). We are looking for dedicated individuals with experience that would like to help us grow. We offer full 40 hour work weeks, and voluntary overtime during the week and or weekends.