Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Family owned, managed, and cultivating a family feel.”
Responsibilities and Duties
- Major trailer body work in-house
- Minor fabrication experience; roof patches, panel patches, icc bumper replacement
- General maintenance of semi-trailers
- Suspension components
- ABS systems
- Electrical, wiring, and lights
- Class A CDL or intent to procure
Qualifications and Skills
- Must pass criminal background check
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with minimal supervision
- Good Verbal and written skills
- Medical, Dental, vision, Simple IRA retirement, Life insurance, LTD, STD, PTO
pay: $15.00 - $21.00
1st shift 7am- 3:30pm M-F
2nd shift 3:30pm - midnight M-F- Please note the initial probationary period of 60 days will be performed on 1st shift for training purposes and acclimation.
www.fsi-ky.comDiesel Maintenance and Repair facilty specializing in fleet management.
167 Industry Road Georgetown, KY 40324
21 days ago
View all Jobs at FLEET SERVICE INC
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?