“Family owned, managed, and cultivating a family feel.”
Summary: Under limited supervision, the mechanic position performs work of considerable difficulty in the repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment; performs related work as assigned.
- Engine Replacement and Overhaul
- Transmission Replacement
- Diagnosing mechanical, electrical, other breakdown and failure
- Troubleshooting and performing failure analysis of the component parts and systems.
- Specializing based on the client requirements
A successful Diesel Technician will be customer service centered. Punctuality is required as well as effective communication skills (verbal, reading, and writing) and dependability.
-Experience on Class 8 trucks
- Experience doing heavy repairs, engine repairs and transmission replacements
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Willing to work on truck outside in yard occasionally.
- CDL is preferred
We are proud to offer:
- Health Insurance with Medical, Dental, Rx& Vision
- Free LIfe Insurance
- Free Long Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Other Supplemental Insurance
Please note that this position is for 2nd shift (M-F 3:30- midnight). However, the initial probationary period of 60 days will be performed on 1st shift (M-F 7-3:30) for training purposes and acclimation.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay Range : $15.00 - $21.00 per hour
About FLEET SERVICE INC:
www.fsi-ky.com Diesel Maintenance and Repair facilty specializing in fleet management.
Company address:167 Industry Road Georgetown, KY 40324