Contract Duration: 12-36 months
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician in the Frederick, MD area.
- Qualified in Prod Technician duties
- Operation of upstream / downstream / central services processing equipment according to established SOPs.
- This equipment includes but is not limited to bioreactors, TFF skids, biological safety cabinets, incubators, chromatography skids, UFDF skids, atoclaves, washers, and product hold tanks.
- Upstream / downstream / central services processing according to established manufacturing production records (MPRs & SPRs) in accordance with cGMPs
- Provide training on these activities and able to operate process equipment with intent to be qualified
- Revise cGMP documentation
- 0-1 years of experience with Bachelors, 1-2 years of experience with Associates, 3-5 years with High School Diploma
- Desirable Experience: BS/BA Degree preferred Associates Degree and High School Diploma acceptable with experience
- Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP standards
- Basic equipment knowledge to perform first line trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Good organizational skills
- Situational Self Leadership
- Night Shift -- 6pm to 6am on a 2-2-3 schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, so on so forth)
Posted date: 17 days ago