Do you want to join a team that provides you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and work with the most organized and professional Behavior Analysts in the field? If you answered yes, FirstSteps is for you! Join our team and you'll become part of a group of talented therapists/instructors committed to improving the lives of young children with autism and related disorders.
At FirstSteps for Kids, state-of-the-art programs are designed and implemented to foster successful development in children with autism and related disorders. We use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to increase skills and reduce behavioral excesses.
Our dedication and integrity help to make FirstSteps a dynamic place to work. We emphasize team work, honesty, and mutual respect. Most importantly, we strive to maintain a family atmosphere and enjoyable working environment, which is fundamental to our success as a company.
We are always looking for career minded individuals to join our therapy team. We have full-time and part-time availability immediately.
We currently work with young children in the following areas:
* Walnut Creek
* Contra Costa County Area
Being a part of team FirstSteps affords many opportunities, including:
• Extensive training and on-going support by our team of 15 Board Certified Behavior Analysts
• Competitive salaries
• Fun, family approach
• Health Insurance and Professional Liability Insurance
• Retirement Plans
• Compensation for drive time and mileage
• Room for advancement within the company
• And so much more!
You Must Have:
* Bachelor's degree
* ABA experience, OR 2 years experience with developmentally delayed children
* A passion for working with kids
* Valid California drivers license, car and insurance
* Willingness to drive to clients throughout the Contra Costa County Area
* The desire to work for a company with a culture that values integrity, dedication and compassion.
Please send your resume and cover letter to DEMI CONTRERAS by replying to this ad. ONLY SEND IF YOU MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS. Thank you.