401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Reporting to REIGN’s Chief Content Officer (CCO), the Office Manager (OM), will support Los Angeles office operations for Reign by overseeing and maintaining office systems, liaising with building and facility staff to ensure that Reign offices are serviced and comply with building rules and regulations. The OM will also serve as the Los Angeles point of contact for Reign’s Human Resources department located in New York.
Reign’s OM is required to be reliable and well-organized. The OM will be responsible for handling day-to-day office operations with a focus on efficiency, organization, employee support and time management. The OM will also be responsible for answering phones, scheduling meetings, streamlining administrative procedures and office supply inventory control and developing an intra-office communication protocol between the Los Angeles and New York offices to ensure that offices are in sync with company policies and procedures. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling inter-office correspondence; designing filing systems; establishing security protocols; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; handling and monitoring clerical functions.
- Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling.
- Manage and coordinate schedules for the Reign senior content team and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise.
- Defines procedures for protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement when necessary.
- Be a laision with Reign’s Human Resources team in NY to implement office policies, standards and procedures established by Reign’s Human Resources team; measure results against standards; make necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees when required.
- Provide support functions of business initiatives to Content team through management of day to day cross functional communication, resolution of ad hoc requests, help with meeting prep and execution tactics and help identify and solve team needs.
- Assist team with handling logistics of asset deliverables, coordinate with social media team to amplify support of Reign platform, interact with content partners and creators, and organize team activities and external events to ensure desirable outcome to our organization
- Conduct research, data entry and maintenance of database and analysis projects as needed
- 2+ years of office management experience at high-growth environments; human resources experience a plus.
- Experience in supply management, managing processes, inventory control and security control, standards development.
- Experience developing and implementing financial management and budget control systems.
- Can work effectively in an emerging business; be hands-on and not require support staff to be effective.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is highly preferred, but candidates without one are still in consideration.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to work long hours and some weekends with short notice
REIGN requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, REIGN will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
About First World Media LLC:
We are a subscription-based video streaming service that is devoted to delivering quality commercial free feature film, stand-up comedy, television series, documentary, lifestyle, shorts and music programming, directly serving fans of urban culture.
Our focus is to grow our streaming business to serve as the curator and primary aggregator of content featuring and starring African American and multi-cultural talent, culled from the vaults of films festivals, broadcast libraries and studios. Subscribers will enjoy instant and unlimited access to their favorite programming through their computer, connected-TV, gaming or mobile device.