Last online 1 week ago
First Help Financial is seeking a highly motivated Collections Specialist. This individual will be communicating with our borrowers by placing collections calls and/ or correspondence in a fast paced, goal oriented Collections Department.
This is a full-time position that will require 40+ hours a week, Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday rotation schedule.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
· Provide customer service regarding collection issues in heavy traffic call center
· Responsible for opening clients complaints and refer to manager if needed
· Resolve client discrepancies; reconcile customer disputes pertaining outstanding due balances
· Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
· Daily / weekly reporting to direct supervisor
· Skip Tracing if necessary
· Provide pay off quotes to dealers and customers
· Assist clients with Insurance and registration issues
· Contact insurance companies for policy verification and other various issues
· Contact repossession agents as necessary
· Provide written account information as request by customers
The following qualifications are desired:
· BA/BS degree preferred, AA/AS degree required (working towards degree is OK)
· Minimum of 6 months of Collections experience or 1 year of related customer service experience
· Detail-conscious and task oriented mindset
· Commitment to excellent customer service to our customer and dealer partners
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish, trilingual in English /Portuguese/ Spanish a plus
FHF is a growing business with great opportunities for individuals to grow within the organization. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits, personalized coaching and a uniquely entrepreneurial working environment.
First Help Financial is an innovative Massachusetts-based auto finance company. Founded in 2006, the company serves customers who have limited access to financial services and are often first-time borrowers. Our goal is to provide fair and ethical lending services within the auto finance market. The founders of the company have a strong desire to help the underbanked gain access to mainstream financial products and services.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 23 days ago