Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Buffalo, NY
Supply Chain Manager
Benefits OfferedVision, Dental, 401K, Medical, Life
Summary: Responsible for the development of the supply chain through evaluation of current supply chain based in established requirements, identifying and evaluation new supplier and right sizing the supplier base.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Source vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, with a team including Quality, Engineering, and Finance.
2. Key member of the Gross Margin Improvement team.
3. Review supply base for right sizing and consolidation were applicable.
4. Review manufacturing for potential vertical integration or outsourcing.
5. Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers- focusing on creating partnerships verse supplier.
6. Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
7. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
8. Experienced in MRP/ERP systems as they relate to procurement.
9. Work effectively with customer service representatives, sales, engineering, quality, production personnel in a team environment to develop multi-functional solutions for customers.
10. Maintain a customer-focused perspective in all activities initiated to ensure that company needs are successfully met.
11. Perform job duties accurately so that other personnel and departments, and ultimately customers receive correctly information and/or product.
12. Perform special projects as assigned to assist in the success of Buffalo Filter’s Corporation’s objectives.
13. Adhere to safety policies and procedures, and all Buffalo Filter policies and procedures in the employee handbook to ensure safety for self and fellow employees and to ensure behavior is appropriate in the workplace.
Education & Qualifications:
1. Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage and communicate effectively.
2. Requires analytical skill to determine supplier selections and ROI analysis.
3. Four year degree and 5 years of experience in purchasing preferred
4. Purchasing certification preferred.
5. Current with supply chain strategies.
6. Excellent computer skills (ERP systems, Excel and word)
About Filtration Group:
As a world leader in filtration innovation, we can provide a filtration solution for every situation. From custom sizing to industry specific materials and coatings, our engineers make sure our customers are covered. We take pride in delighting our customers by providing filtration solutions for every situation.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Supply Chain Manager jobs in Buffalo New York: