Summary: Buffalo Filter is a leading provider of surgical smoke evacuation systems. Buffalo Filter continues to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, ease of use and manageability while driving down the overall total cost of utilizing surgical smoke evacuation products. Buffalo Filter is headquartered in Buffalo, New York and is represented in over 60 Countries.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for manage existing account base and establish new accounts in assigned territory. They perform follow up calls, complete cold calls and educate customers on the hazards associated with surgical smoke. Additionally, the Inside Sales Representative supplies customers with educational materials, product samples, product quotes and any other supporting literature to increase awareness on how to effectively evacuate surgical smoke.
Duties & Responsibilities Primary objective is consistent achievement of monthly/quarterly revenue and margin quota for the assigned territory through direct telephone sales to customers and indirect sales using contracted field representatives. This translates to the following specific responsibilities:
1. Perform outgoing calls and handle incoming calls from existing accounts within assigned territory.
2. Perform outgoing sales calls to establish new accounts within assigned territory.
3. Perform prompt follow up on all sales leads provided.
4. Communicate any questions or concerns to National Sales Director (NSD).
5. Work in a Team Environment and add value to the team by sharing sales techniques and information. Develop solutions which improve process flow within the department.
6. Generate sales and gross margin in keeping with daily goals set forth by NSD.
7. Maintain phone time and call productivity and other measures required by NSD.
8. Make and accept customer telephone calls and provide honest, sincere and courteous assistance to the customer's needs.
9. Provide written and verbal pricing quotes to customers in an organized, timely and professional manner.
10. Maintain rolling account information to include contact information, pricing, record of samples sent, competitive information and other recent activity data needed to handle the account
11. Maintain pertinent account data in Company computer systems
12. Process all necessary paperwork as required.
13. Maintain a customer focused perspective in all activities.
14. Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
15. Demonstrate professional behavior within the workplace at all times.
16. Coordinate efforts between independent sales representatives and Regional Managers.
17. In-service Buffalo Filter products as needed.
18. Document and attain requests for approvals when necessary for any special pricing or other customer agreement.
19. Build and maintain a professional, responsive, honest relationship with coworkers, and customers.
20. Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
Education & Qualifications:
1. Associates degree desired.
2. 2+ yrs inside sales experience.
3. Customer service experience desired.
4. Medical experience background desired.
5. Proven track record of year on year sales growth.
6. Excellent personality & people skills.
7. Goal focused and results oriented.
8. Good financial & business acumen.
9. Prior Hospital sales experience highly preferred.
We are Filtration Group. We are the one global partner that truly understands that the success of our customers depends on responsiveness, quality of product and continuity of supply. That’s why we go to great lengths to provide consistent and seamless filtration solutions across an impressive range of business applications.
A world-leading provider, we have the experience, resources and scale to accommodate any filtration need — standard or otherwise — with the most precise, advanced and efficient solution around the globe. We offer a level of acumen and accountability no other provider can match.
Driven by a deep-rooted commitment to empower a safer, healthier and more efficient world, we began by investing in the most inspired people and technology around, and we haven’t stopped since.