Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
Title: Field Sales Representative
Supervised by: Regional Manager
Buffalo Filter has an opening in the Los Angeles Area for a Field Sales Representative. The Field Sales Representative is responsible for manage existing account base and establishes new accounts in assigned territory. They perform follow-up calls, complete cold calls and educate customers on the hazards associated with surgical smoke. The Field Sales Representative works clinical trials on products with hospital staff members in the operating room. Additionally, the Field Sales Representative supplies customers with educational materials, product samples, product quotes, and any other supporting literature.
Duties & Responsibilities Primary objective is a consistent achievement of monthly/quarterly revenue quota for the assigned territory through direct interaction with customers. This translates to the following specific responsibilities:
1. Responsible for generating revenue of existing and new products within the assigned territory.
2. Perform sales calls on existing accounts within the assigned territory with the objective of increasing revenue with each account.
3. Perform on-site sales calls to establish new accounts within assigned territory.
4. Work with the assigned Inside Sales Rep to increase sales efficiency and spend more time in front of customers.
5. Perform prompt follow up on all sales leads provided.
6. Communicate any questions or concerns to Regional Manager.
7. Work in a Team Environment and add value to the team by sharing sales techniques and information.
8. Generate sales in keeping with monthly goals set forth by Regional Manager.
9. Maintain sales call and product trial volumes as required by Regional Manager. All trials will be identified as Opportunities in Salesforce.com.
10. Provide written and verbal pricing quotes to customers in an organized, timely and professional manner.
11. Maintain account information in Salesforce.com to include contact information, pricing, a record of samples sent, competitive information and other recent activity.
12. Process all necessary paperwork as required.
13. Maintain a customer focused perspective in all activities.
14. Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
15. Demonstrate professional behavior within the workplace at all times.
16. In-service products as needed.
17. Perform CE presentation to groups to include hospital personnel and local AORN chapters.
18. Document and attain requests for approvals when necessary for any special pricing or other customer agreement.
19. Build and maintain a professional, responsive, honest relationship with coworkers, and customers.
20. Identify emerging needs and opportunities in the marketplace through contact with current customers, following up on leads, and gathering competitor information.
21. Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
Education & Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree desired.
2. Minimum of 2 years Field Sales experience. Surgical sales experience required.
3. Customer service experience desired.
4. Proven track record of year on year sales growth.
5. Excellent personality & people skills.
6. Excellent presentation skills
7. Goal focused and results oriented.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
1. Passed drug test, criminal background check, and sex offender attestation.
2. The position will primarily take place in a hospital environment
3. Daily lifting of products and accessories required, typically less than 30lbs.
4. Must pass on-line courses to become certified in HIPPA, Bloodborne Pathogens, and OR Protocol. Other course material may arise as they become required by the company’s customer base.
5. Must be able to be certified for work in the Operating room. To that end, the candidate must be able to meet the criteria of credentialing agencies like Symplr, Vendormate and IntelliCentrics (Reptrax). Candidate must be able to show that they have had the following immunizations – Flu shot, Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Pertussis, Tetanus, Varicella and any other immunization required by these credentialing agencies. The representative must pass a TB test.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
1. Proven ability to close sales.
2. Demonstrated ability to prioritize.
3. Demonstrated ability to be self-driven, and self-motivated to complete tasks and gain new business.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Ability to work in a constructive, positive manner with others in a team environment.
6. Strong analytical/problem-solving ability and skill.
7. Strong leadership ability and potential.
8. Great interpersonal skills
9. Proven ability to appropriately and effectively communicate with customers in a variety of situations.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
11. Ability to effectively strategize.
12. Strong time-management skills.
13. Ability to adapt to change and be flexible in a changing business environment.
14. Strong sense of urgency.
15. Demonstrated Computer skills and abilities with Windows programs including Word and Excel.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and this description is subject to review. Modifications will be made as needed to support changes in the business climate and requirements.
We are Buffalo Filter of Filtration Group. We are the one global partner that truly understands that the success of our customers depends on responsiveness, quality of product and continuity of supply. That’s why we go to great lengths to provide consistent and seamless filtration solutions across an impressive range of business applications.
A world-leading provider, we have the experience, resources and scale to accommodate any filtration need — standard or otherwise — with the most precise, advanced and efficient solution around the globe. We offer a level of acumen and accountability no other provider can match.
Driven by a deep-rooted commitment to empower a safer, healthier and more efficient world, we began by investing in the most inspired people and technology around, and we haven’t stopped since.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Field Sales Representative jobs in Los Angeles CA USA:
Westlake Financial Services in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Symmetry Financial Group in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Star Refining in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter