Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Title: Clinical Representative
Supervised by: Regional Sales Manager
The Clinical Representative is responsible for managing clinical trials involving the company’s product offerings through direct interaction with healthcare facility (primarily hospitals) staff and leadership. This involves being on-site at the customer’s location to provide instruction on the product attributes and functionality, answering questions, and documenting clinical feedback on the use of the product during surgical procedures. The individual also acts as a clinical expert for the regions for which they are assigned, answering customer and sales representative questions and inquiries related to the company’s products and application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Regional Sales Manager, the facility, and appropriate Sales Representative to schedule product trials at facilities within the region
- Provides expert guidance to the facility as to the product’s use during surgical procedures, answers questions from the staff, troubleshoots any non- performing product, and gathers clinical feedback from the staff through the use of evaluation forms
- Act as a clinical expert to the region and answer questions from sales team in an effort to elevate their clinical knowledge
- Assist in investigating product complaints on occasion
- Present Buffalo Filter education programs as requested by Sales Regional Manager, Sales Representative, and Facilities.
- Coordinate with Clinical Programs Manager as it relates to presentation of the latest CE program, provide feedback from CE attendees, and provide input into the development of future programs
- On occasion, perform voice of customer activities based on direction of the Sales Regional Manager
- Provide ideas and input as to future company new product development and service programs
- Present product in-services to facilities for the company’s products and services
- Maintain an adherence to the department’s budget allowance for clinical activities
- Provide clinical training to the sales team as required
- Provide input as to the strategic product direction and overall brand positioning of Buffalo Filter
- Maintain professional accreditations and certifications as applicable
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a registered nurse working in an operating room environment
- Demonstrated confidence in providing clinical education events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Must be able to travel 50%- 70% of the time, some local
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- The position will primarily take place at customer and potential customer locations. These locations will be primarily hospitals and surgical centers.
- Occasional lifting of products and accessories required, typically less than 30lbs.
- Must be willing to provide proof of, or receive the following immunizations required by the healthcare facilities we serve:
- Proof of MMR or documentation of having Measles, Mumps & Rubella
- Chicken Pox vaccination/titer or documentation of having Chicken Pox
- Hepatitis B vaccination/titer or documentation of having Hepatitis B
- Tetanus/Pertussis/Tdap – proof of immunization
- Annual health exam with applicant’s chosen physician which must include PPD test (Tuberculosis Skin Test)
- Annual flu shot
- Additional requirements/vaccinations may be required by individual facilities
- Applicant must maintain current certifications in HIPPA Training (Privacy), Bloodborne Pathogens, and OR Protocol Training. Other course material may arise as they become required by the company’s customer base.
- Member of AORN and other professional organizations desired.
- Must maintain credentials with appropriate representative credentialing agencies
About Filtration Group:
As a world leader in filtration innovation, we can provide a filtration solution for every situation. From custom sizing to industry specific materials and coatings, our engineers make sure our customers are covered. We take pride in delighting our customers by providing filtration solutions for every situation.