Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Accounts Receivable Associate Jobs in Lancaster, NY
Job Description Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
Supervised by: CFO
Summary: Performs a variety of moderately complex accounting activities related to the receipt of money. Classifies and records numerical data into the company’s accounting system. Responsibilities also include keeping records of all delinquent accounts and customer references.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Process all customer payments to maintain current records including charging customer credit cards.
2. Maintains all files of customer payment records.
3. Prepares and processes credit references to support the Sales Team.
4. Deposit all customer remittance.
5. Solicit payment on overdue accounts.
6. Processes all outside sales commissions.
7. Answers customer inquiries regarding invoices.
8. Process invoices to customers
9. Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
1. Work effectively with customer service, sales, and shipping personnel in a team environment to develop multi-functional solutions for customers.
2. Maintain a customer-focused perspective in all activities initiated to ensure that customer needs are successfully met.
3. Develop professional and process expertise to provide improved assistance to customers.
4. Perform job duties accurately so that other personnel and departments, and ultimately customers receive correct information and/or product.
5. Perform special projects as assigned to assist in the success of Buffalo Filter Corporation’s objectives.
Education & Qualifications:
1. High school diploma and 1-3 years of experience in accounting
2. Must have knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft applications.
3. Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and employees
4. Attention to detail and accuracy
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
1. Work in a standard office environment utilizing a computer and normal office equipment (e.g., copier, fax, calculator).
1. Work with individuals internal to the organization, including the Accounts Payable Specialist, Staff Accountant and CFO to leverage resources and ensure that activities are complementary and focused on the customer.
2. Work with individuals external to the organization, including customers to ensure proper allocation of funds.
3. Participate on company teams and committees as appropriate to ensure integration of activities.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and this description is subject to review. Modifications will be made as needed to support changes in the business climate and requirements
We are Filtration Group. We are the one global partner that truly understands that the success of our customers depends on responsiveness, quality of product and continuity of supply. That’s why we go to great lengths to provide consistent and seamless filtration solutions across an impressive range of business applications.
A world-leading provider, we have the experience, resources and scale to accommodate any filtration need — standard or otherwise — with the most precise, advanced and efficient solution around the globe. We offer a level of acumen and accountability no other provider can match.
Driven by a deep-rooted commitment to empower a safer, healthier and more efficient world, we began by investing in the most inspired people and technology around, and we haven’t stopped since.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Accounts Receivable Associate jobs in Lancaster New York: